Thursday, June 20, 2013

Good News!

Guess what everyone! You know how in my last post I was whining about not having a job or money to do anything or gas to go anywhere?

Well no more whining for me! I got a job yesterday! This summer I will be lifeguarding. This will be my first real "summer job". For the past couple of summers I've interned in the city so I skipped all of those fun outdoor summer jobs that most high school and college kids experience.

It'll be nice to spend my last summer before graduation outside and not in an office. What are all y'all summer plans? Any cool summer jobs?

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your summer job! I've never been a lifeguard but I've heard it's a fun job.

    My "summer" job is my "rest-of-the-year" job, haha. Not that I mind! I work in an office with plenty of lovely air conditioning, which is wonderful when you live in southern USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Lifeguarding is the best. :) That was my summer job last month. Now I'm giving piano lessons this month and will be traveling for the rest of the summer. :D Good luck! I'm sure you'll get an AMAZING tan. :)

    ReplyDelete