Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'd Rather...

Well hello there! Long time no write.

I know it seems as if I've abandoned you but I just been so in love with London I'm so behind in everything, school work, blogging, sending post card and keeping in touch with everyone back home. Everything in England is amazing and I have so much to fill you in on but that's for another post!

For one of my classes (in England they're called modules) I had to see the play version of Woman in Black. That's right, the girl who's afraid of The Wizard of Oz had to sit and watch the staged version of Daniel Radcliffe's horror movie for 2 hours!

When were purchased our tickets we made the box office manager aware that we are terrified to see this show and are only doing so because our modules requires it of us. And what did this considerate man do? He put us in the third row. THE THIRD FRICKEN ROW!

While watching this play I was thinking of everything I'd rather be doing that watching the play. Here is what I came up with:

1. Stand naked in the freezing cold New York temperature.
2. Be Rex Ryan.
3. Watch paint dry.
4. Spend a night in the desert, without a camel.
5. Talk about the laws of physics for hours.
6. Shave my head.
8. Eat everything on Fear Factor.
9. Walk the plank.
10. Be under the Cruciatus Curse.




1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you didn't have fun. But at least your in London! I would absolutely kill to go!

    ReplyDelete