Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social


I know, I know. I've been absent for a long time. I'm almost done with the semester and once I'm home I'll be posting regularly again. 

But for today I'm linking up with Sunday Social!


1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?


2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I don't :/ I'd really want to though. This year I think I want to make Christmas cards for hospitalized children. I always do a giving tree ornament but I feel like I can still do more for others.

3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?
I loved the bike I got when I finally learned to ride without my training wheels and got my big girl bike!

4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?
I've always been obsessed with 7th Heaven so in high school I always had Insert number here season of the show on my list!

5. Item you begged for the most and never got?
I honestly can't remember anything I've begged for and never gotten. I don't think I ever really asked for anything that was unrealistic. I've always been pretty realistic about what to ask my parents.


6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
On Christmas Eve I go to mass with my sister, Dad, stepmother and grandma and then we open our presents from my dad. After my cousins come over and we have the cliche Italian, seven fish meal and it's delicious. We have lobster and that's absolutely my favorite meal of the year! We also do a really fun grab bag with some really complicated rules.

4 comments :

  1. LOVE The Santa Clause!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Elf is rather funny! You have a great blog and have been nominated for the Liebster Award. More info on it here. http://sewexhausted.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/liebster-award-for-moi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jillian! I received my snowman mug today and I LOVE IT! It's adorable and I eagerly look forward to drinking some of that yummy hot cocoa in it :) And the snowflake bag is just too cute and will be put to good use.
    Thank you so much and I am now following you. I look forward to future visits.
    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by with The Saturday Morning Coffee Hop...Santa Clause Movies are a huge family fav!!! Like the answer for #5---I wish more children would be =^D

    ReplyDelete