Monday, November 19, 2012

The Liebster Award

Thank you so much to Tiffany from The Dwelling Tree! She nominated me for the Liebster Award!
You should all go check out her blog and say hi :)

Since I did one of these last week I'm going just going to answer Tiffany's questions.
If you want to read my 11 facts and see who I nominated you can read all about it here.


1. If you could have any super-hero power, what would it be? Hmm...this question has always been a stumper for me . I think it would be cool to travel at lightening speed so I never had to wait in traffic again. 
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? I absolutely love Christmas. More specifically the Christmas season. I just can't get enough Christmas carols, lights, cookies, and shopping for others.
3. Why did you decide to start a blog? I started one after reading Mom blogs everyday at my internship this summer. 
4. Where do you draw inspiration for your blog topics? All over the place. In the gym, out shopping, Pinterest. Really anywhere and everywhere. When ever I'm inspired I'll make a little memo in my phone so I don't forget.
5. What do you love to buy? (outdoor gear, shoes, purses?) I love buying clothes and scarves!
6. In three words, how would your friends describe you? Loyal, ridiculous, old.
7. What is your idea of a dream date? Being surprised. 
8. What is your favorite food? Sushi :)
9. What other hobbies do you have besides blogging? I love photography, reading, traveling, and I play tennis. I also had odd and end projects like that time I tried to knit and various stuff like that that usually doesn't stick. Ohhh...how could I forget, I love seeing Broadway musicals and then going home and finding out all I possibly can about the show and how it came to be.
10. What is your all-time favorite television show? 7th Heaven. No questions asked.
11. Where would you love to travel? I can't wait to travel all over Europe when I am living in London next semester. I want to go Italy, Greece, Paris, and Austria really badly! Ooo and Ireland too!


2 comments :

  1. yay!! you will have a blast living in london!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers! So fun! Wow, living in London next semester? Amazing.

    I also just read your post- so cute with the jean vest and scarf- I would have never thought of that!

    Loving your blog :)

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete