Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All in the Family

Hello everyone! I've missed you all while I took my blogging break to focus on midterms. Well good news, midterms are over and I'm officially back!

Last weekend I went home for Columbus Day and for my sisters' birthday. One turned 19 and the other turned 16. I really can't believe my baby sister is now old enough to drive. Where has the time gone?!

While I was home we got our family portrait taken for the first time in 10 years! I'm so glad we finally got them done. Check out how they turned out!






4 comments :

  1. Hope you did well on your midterms and the family photos look great! So happy to be together! :)
    Glad we found you on the blog hop and hope you'll stop by sometime to say hey. http://www.beatnikbubblegum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! You all favor each other so closely. I don't think my sister and I look alike at all. Thanks for linking up to the CHQ blog hop this week and make sure you enter the giveaway! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! :) I am visiting your blog via Paisley Boulevard and the Once Monthly Bloglovin Hop!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture perfect! ;) We finally had our very 1st pictures done last month and we need a little practice to be happy with it!
    thank you for linking up with Almost Friday Thursday Blog hop!!
    -jesika

    ReplyDelete