Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Current Crush: Throw Pillows

This week I'm crushing on throw pillows!
Just before I left for school about a month ago I bought a new comforter for my bed at home. 
I've been searching for last January and could never find the one I wanted.

Finally I decided on getting a white feather comforter from Ralph Lauren. It is super comfortable and I can keep it white or buy a duvet cover. The only thing I'm missing now is throw pillows to give the white some pop of color and personality. 

Here are few of my favorite pillows that would fit perfectly in my room.
Throwpillows

4 comments :

  1. I love your current crush! I also have a simple white comforter and it is so much fun to mix it up with different throw pillows. My favorite is to mix and match different colors, pattern and textures.

    http://openspaceskendra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to throw pillow always! So many fun options here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna shop for these but some can be so stinkin expensive! those are some super cute ones you've picked out! by the way I found ya from the friday chaos hop! excited to be bloggy buddy #2! wooo-hoo! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a throw pillow addiction my friend!

    Thanks for joining the CHQ Blog Hop last week! We hope you've found some fun new blogs to follow!!
    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete